What Is Call Barring? And What Is Call Barring Feature – Today through this article we will give you information about call barring. In this article we will tell you what is call barring? Why is call barring done? How to do Call Barring? So friends, if you want to know about call barring, you want to know the benefits of call barring, read this article completely till the end. In this article, you have been given the details related to call barring.
We all have a lot of features in our mobile phones about which we are not aware but they are very beneficial for us. Call barring is also one such picture which is very important for all of us but we are not aware about it. Call barring feature is present in Azhar mobile phone. If you use Android mobile phone then you will get to see call barring in it and if you use keypad mobile then you will get to see call barring in that too.
Whenever we go to the settings of our phone and open the call setting, then we see a lot of options there. One of these options is the call barring setting. Most of us do not do this option because we do not know what is call barring? And how is call barring done? Many times we try to know from people that what is call barring? But we never get satisfactory answer.
Friends, if you want to know about call barring but you are not getting satisfactory answer then you do not need to take tension because after reading this article you can get all the information related to call barring.
Why Is It Necessary To Do Call Barring
Before we tell you about the call barring feature, I want to tell you why it is necessary to do call barring? Friends, many times it happens that many people harass us by calling on our mobile number. If you are a girl then this incident must have happened to you that people get your number from somewhere and after that they harass you by calling you many times daily.
Sometimes it happens that we are doing very important work and people are calling us again and again. In such a situation, we have a lot of disturbance. Some people get upset and change their number, while some people get upset and switch off their phone or put the phone in flight mode.
Friends, always remember one thing, if you switch off one of your phones or put your phone in flight mode, then neither will anyone’s call on your phone nor will anyone’s call. Both your incoming and outgoing will be completely stopped. But suppose at the same time if a person has to call you very important then your number will be switched off and he will not be able to call you.
In such a situation, you can use the call barring system. Using call barring system you can block incoming in your phone and enable only outgoing.
What Is Call Barring?
Come friends, now without wasting much of your time, let us tell you what is call barring? For your information, let us tell you that call barring is a feature by which we can block all the incoming calls on our phone but keep the outgoing calls running. If you have turned on call barring on your number, then no one who will be able to call on your number will tell your number to be switched off. But when you need to, you can call anyone because outgoing will be enabled on your phone.
I hope you understand what is call barring?
How To Turn On Call Barring?
So friends, if you also want to turn on call barring on your number for some reason, then for this you should know how to turn on call barring? To turn on call barring, you have to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to go to the setting option of your mobile phone.
- When you open the setting, you will see many settings. Out of this, you will get to see an option named Call Settings. You have to click on the option in the call setting.
- Now after this a new page will open in front of you again in which you will see different types of settings. You have to scroll down the page a little. You will see an option named Call Barring. You have to click on call barring option.
- Now a page will open in front of you. If you have two SIM cards on your number, then you have to select which SIM card you want to turn on call barring on.
- Now after this a page will open in front of you in which you will see different types of options. You will be asked Do you want to block international calls? Want to block only incoming? Want to block just outgoing? Want to block both incoming and outgoing? Or want to block incoming and turn on outgoing
- You can turn on any setting as per your requirement. Now after this you have to save the setting and return to the home page.
- Just friends, now your work has been completed, now the call barring system has been turned on on your number.
Friends, this was a little information for you today. Today in this article we have given you information about call barring. We told you what is call barring? How to activate call barring?.